Perfect for applications in the Thermal Processing industry
Alloy 310S can be used in a variety of applications, here are just a few examples:
- Flare tips
- Fluidized bed coal combustors
- Radiant tubes
- Tube hangers for petroleum refining and steam boilers
- Coal gasifier internal components
- Thermowells and refractory anchor bolts
- Burners, combustion chambers
- Retorts, muffles, annealing covers
- Cryogenic structures
About Alloy 310S
Alloy 310S is widely used in moderately carburizing atmospheres such as those encountered in petrochemical environments. The more severely carburizing atmospheres of industrial heat treating furnaces require RA330® or RA333®. Alloy 310S is not suggested for the severe thermal shock of repeated liquid quenching.
The grain size and carbon content meets both 310S and 310H requirements. Alloy 310S is often used at cryogenic temperatures, with excellent toughness and low magnetic permeability. Alloy 310S has good machinability and is readily fabricated.
Please contact us today for further information. Or get a quote using our form below!
- 7.86 g/cm³
- Melting range:
- 1354 – 1401.7 °C