Perfect for applications in the Thermal Processing industry
RA333® can be used in a variety of applications including:
- Tube supports in refineries and coal fired boilers
- Heat treating muffles, retorts, fan shafts and fixtures
- Carbon fibre production muffles
- Sulphuric acid plant stack dampers
- Molten glass spinnerets
- Flare tips
- RA333 weld filler for repair welding of cast heat resistant alloys
- Tire drop chutes for cement kilns
Due to the alloy’s high chromium, high nickel content and additional alloying elements, RA333® is highly resistant to carburisation, thermal shock and metal dusting.
The ultra-tough alloy holds its strength over a long period of time up to a staggering 1204°C. Moreover, RA333® is resistant to chloride ion and polythionic acid stress corrosion cracking.
RA333® is an alloy of choice when traditional alloys such as RA330®, Alloy 600 and Alloy 601 are not suitable.
To learn more about RA333® contact us today!
- 8.14 g/cm³
- Melting Range:
- 1300 - 1245°C
- 94 HRB
- Specific Heat Capacity:
- 300 J/kg.°C
- Electrical Resistivity:
- Curie Temperature: