Choose an Alloy
If you’re looking for premium, high-quality Titanium Alloys, then you’re in the right place. We’re a leading supplier of high-strength Titanium Alloys in the UK, Europe and beyond.
What Makes NeoNickel Titanium Alloys?
We make our alloys by adding elements to produce a desired characteristic or physical property, e.g. tensile strength. To make Alloy Titanium, we add common elements such as aluminium, vanadium, iron and oxygen.
Versatile Across Many Applications & Industries
Titanium is versatile, so you’ll find it in many applications and industries. For example, some typical application uses include motorsport fasteners, surface condensers, condenser tubing, and shell and tube heat exchangers. Plus, we supply to various industries like the motorsport industry, desalination industry and the power generation industry.
Benefits of Using NeoNickel Titanium Alloys
- Low density (relatively light-weight).
- Exceptional erosion and erosion-corrosion resistance.
- High fatigue strength in the air and chloride environments.
- High fracture toughness in air and chloride environments.
- Low modulus of elasticity.
- Low thermal expansion coefficient.
- Excellent cryogenic properties.
- High intrinsic shock resistance.
- High ballistic resistance-to-density ratio.
How Titanium Alloys Can Help Your Business
These low-density alloys are approximately half the weight of steel, copper or nickel alloys. NeoNickel meet your need for a versatile alloy while proving friendly to your budget by being a cost-efficient product. Coupled with its high strength, this allows us to manufacture much lighter and smaller components in both static and dynamic structures.
Browse, Download & Enquire
Above all, we are leading Titanium Alloy suppliers. Browse our collection of alloys by selecting one from the menu above, download our specifications sheet and submit an enquiry to get the right Titanium for your business.